Thursday, July 1, 2010

{my mission}







I am in the process of writing a business plan for Lunenburg Press so that I can set and meet goals.  One of the steps in this process is to write a mission statement for the business.  According to Tara Gentile and "52 weeks of blogging your passion", there are three key mission components: passion/ inspiration, how is that manifested and why do I want people to buy my products.

Here's what I have:
My main inspiration comes from around me.  My surroundings and I are unique and I want my stationery to reflect that, which is why I started Lunenburg Press as an outlet for my unique, hand-crafted invitations, announcements and social stationery.  I hope to offer my readers and my customers unique creations, tailored to their needs and I hope that this blog serves to inspire them to find their passion and creativity and to share in my daily adventures. 


I'm also fleshing out this blog and creating categories for my posts.  Tara's suggested categories work well for what I've got planned and while I might expand them as I go, here are the initial categories for the blog: {inspiration}, {information}, {images} and {the further adventures}.

In closing, Happy Canada Day!




0 comments: